Roaring And Shaking...

  The Prayers are not going unheard! Do not be in fear...

Isaiah 44:8 Fear not, nor be afraid (in the coming violent upheavals); have I not told it to you from of old and declared it?  And you are My witnesses!  Is there a God besides Me?  There is no (other ROCK; I know not any)."

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not (there is nothing to fear), for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My (victorious) right hand of rightness and justice."

In Gods word their were many times the enemy thought he had won, But God always WINS! When Our Lord was on the cross payed the ultimate Price for our sin, the enemy and his angels celebrated, Till JESUS showed UP...

I Kings 1 We read that David was old and dying, so Adonijah, set himself up as King So he got chariots and horses ready, with fifty men to run ahead of him.  (His father had never rebuked him by asking, "why do you behave as you do?"  He was also very handsome and was born next after Absalom.)  Continue to read 1 Kings 1 the full account of Adonijah going through all the customs of being the king he invited all his brothers, the king's sons, the royal officials of Judah, he had taken the throne... (This scenario sounds a little to familiar)  because word got back to King David and David called in Zadok the priest, Nathan the prophet and Benaiah son of Jehoiada. When they came before the king, he said to them:  "Take your lord's servants with you and have Solomon my son mount my own mule and take him down to Gihon.  There have Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet anoint him king over Israel.  Blow the trumpet and shout, "Long live King Solomon!" Then you are to go up with him, and he is to come and sit on my throne and reign in my place.  I have appointed him ruler over Israel and Judah. 

They did all as David had commanded, took the horn of oil anointed Solomon sounded the trumpet and all the people shouted, playing pipes and rejoicing greatly, so that the ground shook with the sound.

Continue reading in 1 Kings 1 & 2 in the Bible this could be whats about to play out before our eyes with what is happening before us these day's ahead...

P.S.  please forgive any parts I did not type on this page, but the blog only allows for so much room to type in.