Declare



Declaring... 

In the eyes and the heart of the Lord, every word you speak are not words but seeds. Every seed produces fruit, whether it is good or bad.  We plant seeds with our mouth of either life or death, blessing or curses.  you receive a harvest of good or bad according to your seeds (words).  You cannot have a harvest if you don't plant seeds (words).  And you get a bad harvest through bad seeds (words) of murmuring, complaining, judging, fault finding, and criticizing.
Every time you releases and loose God's plans and purposes only into your life, situation, circumstances and environment, you are planting seeds, and you will have a harvest every time of God's plan and purpose.
Remember, you are "declaring" when you Thank instead of Ask God. Just like when you receive a gift, you say "thank you," it's the same with God.  When you thank Him, you are declaring that you have already received that for which you are thanking Him. God said in Numbers 14:28, "...What you have said in my hearing, I will do to you."  Your walk begins with your mouth.  God cannot do anything He does not hear, so begin and end the day declaring in His ear.
 
Below is some examples of declarations i have taken notes on through the years...
Daily Declare...

Jesus I'm available for your plans and purposes ONLY this day.
I thank you Jesus, that I rise up in your resurrected power, not mine.
Father God, in the name of Your son Jesus, and by the authority that I have in that Name, I loose, release and call forth Your plans and purposes ONLY into and over my situation, circumstances and environments NOW!  And Father God, in the name of Your Son Jesus, and by the authority that I have in that Name, I cancel the plans, purposes, assignments, schemes, and traps of the enemy into and over my situation, circumstances and environment NOW!
Lord, thank You that You demonstrate Your power through my mouth, and I will see fruit as a result.
Lord, thank You that You give me words of passion and compassion.
Lord, I thank You that my lips speak the words, and oracles of heaven.
Lord, I than You that my lips fill the the earth with Your Glory.
Lord, thank You that the words from my mouth cause changes in the lives of the people who hear me.
Lord, thank You for anointing my mouth to speak creatively and restrain anything that need to be restrained from my mouth.
Lord, I thank You that I speak only that which is lovely and good report.  (Philippians 4:8).
Lord, I prophesy a clear pathway for Your plans and purposes ONLY in my life.
Lord, I simply self surrender to accept Your blessings for God's plans and purposes only
 (Is. 55:11, Amp., "simply for the self-surrender that accepts the blessing.").
Lord, I thank you that I am on Your timetable--not mine, not mans, not the enemy's, and not the worlds.
I thank You Lord, that through You, I walk in perfect victory today.
Lord, I thank You that my past is under the blood. In Jesus name, I will not hold on to the present, but I will go into the future with You Jesus.
Lord, I thank You that You keep me so sensitive to the Holy Spirit that I do not miss one thing You say.
Lord, I thank You that You send Your angels ahead of me to prosper my way. (Gen. 24:40)
Lord, I thank You I have the power of an overcoming life today, and I am an overcomer! 
(1 John 4:4)
Lord, I thank You that I am the redeemed of the Lord and I say so!  I have redemption through the blood of Jesus! (Ps. 107:2).
Lord, I thank You that you demonstrate Your power through me today.
Lord, I choose to walk in the supernatural of God today.
Lord, thank You that the miraculous is the norm in my life today!
Lord, thank You that I walk in power, love, and a sound mind today.  (11 Tim. 1:7)
Lord, than You that I have favor, honor, and respect for myself with God and man.
Lord, I thank you that I perceive through direct revelation Your secrets and Your mysteries for today. (Eph. 3:3)
Lord, I thank You that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.  (Is.  54:17)
Lord, I thank You that I am anointed with Your power an am baptised in Jesus, the Holy Ghost and fire!
Lord, I thank You that You turn everything the enemy means for my harm and destruction to Your glory and my good.
Lord, I thank You that Your beauty, favor and delightfulness is upon me, and You establish and confirm the work of my hands.  (Ps. 90:17)
Lord, I thank You that I do not fill time, but I fulfill Your plans and purposes today.
Lord, I thank You that You orchestrate my day today and everything in my life.
Lord, I thank You that You sit down my flesh and the enemy cannot sit down my spirit man.
Lord, I thank You that You show me Your assignments and requirements of me today and that I meet Only Your requirements and not those of myself or others.
Lord, I thank You I am the seed of Abraham and have the blessings (all 56!) of Abraham today.
Lord, thank You that I am on the Kingdom's economy and not the world's!
Lord, I thank You that You perform Ps. 57:2 in my life today. "I will cry to God Most High, who performs on my behalf and rewards me (who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them)!"

We as believers in Jesus the Christ death, burial, and Resurrection, have joined ourselves to Him and we are His body on this earth to work through, we must Awaken, and realize the urgency of shaking off old mind sets, and mans traditions, and any spirits of religion that are contrary to His true word in the Bible!  We are in a battle, so let us suit up with the whole Armor of God, speak against any injustice that we see, Declare what the Bible says about Justice and call it forth in Jesus name, then Thank God for it!  Always remember we serve a God of Justice!
Gods Heart is Righteousness, Salvation, Truth, and Holiness!
Therefore let us PRAY to be alert, engaged, clear clarity of thought, 
Psalms 115:16  The Heavens belong to our God; they are His alone, but He has given us the earth and put us in charge.
Isaiah 55:11  "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the the thing whereto I sent it.
Jeremiah 1:12  Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it."
Daniel 2:21  And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.
Micah 7:7 But as for me, i will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait {with confident expectation} for the God of my salvation.  My God will hear me.
Psalms 130:5  I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope.
Psalms 138:2  I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above Your name.
 
Holy Father today I Declare Strengthen Your people, we pray for more passion, desire, intimacy, holiness to know more of You and Your Word, and Your Heart. Ignite the Fire of Your Holy Spirit within us to be Bold as a Lion, Your word Declares "You make Your  ministers {servants} a flame of fire."  in Jesus name.  Yes & Amen!


Call forth over the Nations...

*  The spirit of True Repentance in Jesus
*  The spirit of True Reconciliation in Jesus
*  The spirit of Godly Revelation & Knowledge 
*  The Release of the Miraculous Signs and Wonders
*  Revival, and Rejoicing in the Victory of Our Lord of Host!